You are reading a legacy post - If you are on our application hosting or if you've ordered after the 1st of November 2022 then these guides are obsolete, please refer to our new docs page at: https://docs.hostingby.design
Normally our system checks every 5 minutes that your torrent client is up and running, and if it is not it tries to restart it.
In rare cases, your rutorrent interface, might be inaccessible. That includes the following:
- Your rutorrent interface timeouts
- Your rutorrent interface loads with 500 or 504 errors in the log and the torrent listing is empty
- Bad response from server: (500 [error,getalltrackers]) Link to XMLRPC failed. May be, rTorrent is down?
- Bad link to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and scgi_port in rTorrent configuration file.
If any of the above things happen, you can try one of the following options:
- Restart the seedbox from your client area (Do note, restarts can take up to 5 minutes).
- Check our announcements to make sure there's no server issues.
- Login via FTP and delete a few files, then hit restart from your client area.
If none of the above fixes the problem within 5 minutes, please open a support ticket so one of our staff can look into it.